Dec 26, 2009
Ponoka, AB.
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 3LT Z51
Province
AB
Thought it was time to get the vette out for its first run..........it had been nice for a few days and the streets were dry............I was just itching.....you know the feeling.

I knew I put the snowblower away to early!!!!

DSC_0007.jpg

Really sorry to see that...:( Same weather here except with less snow...it was fine for a few days and got a chance to take here out for a ride .... now she back in the Garage waiting for the nice weather to show up again...

Well it was about a 16 hour storm with 20-25cm of snow in most areas however, there is hope as its supposed to get nice next week with double digit highs! We usually get this mess about May long week-end. Hopefully this is it for this spring and I can quit living my vette driving dreams through you fellas out east!!

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That's coming this way!!!!

Did you say somewhere that you're expecting 50+ cms Riley???????

Bad enough where SB is but good God -- 50cms????????? YMBK.

Sorry for your bad luck out there guys. I hope it's not as bad as the forecast.

Better weather is just around the corner.....(somewhere).....

C.

Hahahahaa! Well thank goodness the weather people can't predict what their even going to eat for lunch. I just checked tonight and we've been downgraded to less than 5 cm. WHEW!!!! Quite a change from the predicted 50+ cm!!!!!!

You bet! It appears as though the storm went south of us!!! Whew!!!! The car is licensed! Hopefully it can make an appearance next week....but now they are calling for rain!

More of the same $h-t here for the last two days!! Thought for sure the vette was coming out this week-end..........not! Keep posting up the nice pics everyone who can as its our only source of hope!

More of the same $h-t here for the last two days!! Thought for sure the vette was coming out this week-end..........not! Keep posting up the nice pics everyone who can as its our only source of hope!

Yikes, SB -- bad luck on the weather out there. Hope it improves soon.

Here's some we took yesterday in Brantford Airport of Shawn's (Duff) SAR Squadron on a training mission and some great rides and people.

Enjoy

Colin
http://www.canadiancorvetteforums.com/forums/general-corvette-discussion/2813-herc-tour-photo-op-bring-yer-vette-4.html

I thought about that before posting the picture. I didn't think it was going to snow, honestly!:D

I'm just keeping it frozen so it stays fresher for when it comes out. I'm not tooooo depressed about it as I am not driving it until I get the knock sensors replaced and the Z06 intake goes it......I can't wait!!!!

Finally got out for a run yesterday! BF and I did a spirited backroads loop wherein most local laws were adhered to! Oh what a feeling to be back in the seat again!! Everything is white again this morning.

Riley that is just wrong.............you should BAN yourself for posting such an abusive picture on this site!! Please go put a blanket over her........show us you care.

I have a storm-proof cover on the way. I used Corvette Central's free shipping to get it! The Corvette did not spend the winter in the snow. I'll talk to the Mod about banning that person.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.