Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC

This new @HanbinDesign has been making the rounds on the forums and Facebook this week and it’s blowing people’s minds. I think we pretty much have an idea of how the 2020 Corvette looks from other designers who based their drawings on the spy photos available, but this design is awesome if for nothing else than showing the fun designers can have when imagining the new Corvette.

You also have to wonder just what Kirk Bennion and the Corvette designers will have in store for the C8’s Z06 and ZR1 or ZORA models. Remember how killer the C7 Stingray was by itself and then a year later we were all in awe as the much more performance oriented Z06 arrived on the stage! And then we were blown away again at the outrageous aero on the ZR1s! I imagine that’s a cycle that about to repeat with the C8s.

So take this render for what it is, and know that the Corvette team is already preparing to knock our socks off for the next three...

Continue reading...

It does look considerably better than the previous renders IMHO but I'm not convinced the actual car will look like this either. Guess we will find out in a couple months and in the meantime, GM needs to put this render artist on their payroll for the Z06 and Zora versions. Now THAT would kill first season sales in a hurry.... lol...

Reactions: tyho
It does look considerably better than the previous renders IMHO but I'm not convinced the actual car will look like this either. Guess we will find out in a couple months and in the meantime, GM needs to put this render artist on their payroll for the Z06 and Zora versions. Now THAT would kill first season sales in a hurry.... lol...
Those folks that normally wait for the second year of production would be the first in line.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
We aren't going to see a look this sweet based on what we've seen thus far. This seems far more refined with better flow to the lines....but we shall soon see what camo it has/had on it.

Reactions: Zora
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread