Sorry wrong car colour but I put MRR NES FG-X gloss gunmetal rims on my 2020 Blade Silver (see photos) and perhaps Carlos (who I dealt with) at MRR Wheels can provide you with a photo of my rims (or something else you'd like to see) on a Red Mist C8. Carlos can be contacted at: [email protected]

Post whatever you figure out since my neighbour is expecting his 2021 Red Mist any day now and no doubt would like to see some options. Good luck!

C8m New Rims 1.jpg C8 new rims 2.jpg C8 new rims 3.jpg

Up to you... I see lots of c8s with grey/gunmetal/ black wheels... i think a c8 should stand out... :) IMHO
The wheels on the Porsche look great. Still thinking about the best option. I am buying the wheels and then will have to get them powder coated for either bronze or dark grey.

Reactions: wrxninja
Not to toot my own horn but with wheels on such a bold colour I'd go Bronze or a Brushed Silver like I did. Dark grey would hide the wheels like Blk does...
Thanks for the pic. Your wheels look great. The wheels I am getting come in titanium so I will see what they look like on the car first, then decide if I want to get them powder coated a different color.

Reactions: wrxninja
So I have received my wheels. The color is Titanium - it is silver with a lot of metallic in it. In some light it looks darker. Here is a pic (not on my C8 as it is hopefully just being built today). Pic is in front of my Lexus IS350 with Atomic Silver exterior. I think I will set them in front of my C8 when I get it to see how I like them in their original color. If not then will have to make a decision on powder coating them a different color.

1620410939272.png

Attachments

• Fast FC 04 Wheel - May 7-21.jpg
    Fast FC 04 Wheel - May 7-21.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
So I have received my wheels. The color is Titanium - it is silver with a lot of metallic in it. In some light it looks darker. Here is a pic (not on my C8 as it is hopefully just being built today). Pic is in front of my Lexus IS350 with Atomic Silver exterior. I think I will set them in front of my C8 when I get it to see how I like them in their original color. If not then will have to make a decision on powder coating them a different color.

View attachment 81515

View attachment 81515
do you have a picture of the nut hole, i return mine because the nut hole was not drill in the middle of the other hole its was really bad, but the wheel was really nice

They look awesome! Did you go with stock sizes and offsets? Were there delays getting them?
Thanks. Fast Wheels FC04 in Titanium color. These wheels are flow forged.
Stock sizes and reused the stock tires, slightly different offsets so wheels are moved out a bit more. Looks good and no issues with tires rubbing.

Front: 19x8.5 +45mm Offset
Rear: 20x11 +45mm Offset

No issues getting them, took about 10 days from date of order.

I did not like the tuner lug nuts that were provided for the wheels. I bought closed end black lug nuts for the wheels. PM me if you need more info on the lug nuts.

Reactions: 12cents and pozi240
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.