Mar 23, 2009
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
1975 L-82
Honey!.....Can you clean that crap outta the backyard?..I want to plant a flower bed.

95ee_12.jpg

95a2_12.jpg

I'd like to know whats under the tarps!!

-C3 Corvette (highly customized)
-Ferrari Spider (yellow)
-Ferrari F40
-Ferrari 308 Gti
-Ferrari Mondial
-Porsche Carrera
-Lamborghini Countach

........all for sale!!!

Mmmmm F-40. They could actually fit a few more cars in there if they started stacking them or parking them on their sides!

Must be no bugs there. Almost all of them have a window down.

The Ferrari Mondial looks real,i would be quite certain it is genuine,the rest are kits,its very easy to tell a kit from the real mcoy when you look closely.

The Ferrari Mondial looks real,i would be quite certain it is genuine,the rest are kits,its very easy to tell a kit from the real mcoy when you look closely.

2 things that make me think it's not real.

1st is the wheels. Those are not Ferrari wheels.

2nd is that black stripe across the hood. Ferrari never had a 2-tone paint scheme on the hood. Even if it is only the grille.

2 things that make me think it's not real.

1st is the wheels. Those are not Ferrari wheels.

2nd is that black stripe across the hood. Ferrari never had a 2-tone paint scheme on the hood. Even if it is only the grille.

Mostly all the kit cars have a generic fiero dash,that mondial LOOKS to be the shape of a real mondial,i zoomed up as best as i could to see the general dash design.

As ugly as they are the wheels look kinda factory,i can't comment on the hood vent,he may have painted it.

Pic of a real Mondial

ormmih.jpg

xqkl5s.jpg

15gtnuv.jpg

I was pretty sure that was a real Mondial. In all truth, there are probably a few kit cars in there that are worth more money and are both better cars and all round performers than the mondial was.
[mob][/mob]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread