Just be careful parking against a curb (use your cameras) and take speed bumps on an angle and you will be fine.

I don't scrape on any speed bumps and have been fortunate enough not to plow into a curb parking...yet.
Relax and have fun

Hopefully I have no issues with speedbumps, not sure if on the other side of the country they make them lower than here.

Why would they? They are actually different in width and height everywhere you go so with your cars smaller aero you have nothing to worry about.
There isn't any kind of standard height I think, not one that really looks like another one. You can have them here that are like 6 feet looooong, some are very tall and squared your car slams down over the hump. Some are low so you can ride fast over them. The worst ones and I hate them with a passion are those that say the speed limit is 50km/hr just before hand but if you take the bump at that speed you are going to damage something for sure. You can't take that bump more than 20kmh/hr. Then because of that you start to have traffic bottle neck.

Then there are roads where they put at least a dozen of them on a 1.5km stretch, damn that's annoying.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.