May 3, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z51Coupe, 2LT
Province
ON
I've come across posts in this, and other forums, where people have been waiting indefinately because they have ordered a Pacific package. It's unfortunate that their dealer hasn't informed them of the constraints and changes to this package.
So for those who have, I would like to share my experience and history regarding this.
First of all, the package was listed as "late availability" and pricing wasn't available when the 2015 pricing was released. Then, I changed my order to a Z51 coupe with all the Pacific package options. However, GM would not accept the order because the CFZ, Carbon Fibre Ground Effects package wasn't available (at least not on the Z51). So I deleted this and decided to go with an aftermarket carbon fibre package. All this took place from late August through the end of September.
On the first week of October, I received my order number.
It was unfortunate that I lost a couple of months on this. However, when I put down my deposit at the end of April 2014 (after finding out that GM was going ahead with this package) my dealer, WN, told me not to expect delivery before late winter to early spring. I was fine with that because I did not want to receive the car during the winter, just to have it sit in the garage. I told him if I get my vehicle in the spring, April or May, I would be okay.
In early February, WN called me with a TPW of March 9th.
In summary, cancel your Pacific package, order the options you want and get an aftermarket ground package or order one via GM like C7Jake.

Hi Motor Dude!

Welcome to the forum.

The Pacific Design package is now available to be ordered as of Jan 5th, 2015.

Distribution Update:
Week of 1/5/2015

Effective 1/5/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

Coupe Exterior section-(PFI) Pacific Design Package, removed "Not available for ordering. Late availability" from the footnote.

Speaking of after market ground packages are there any suggestions for after market parts suppliers for Cdn customers? I am looking at doing some mods this spring and wondering who folks from Canada are ordering from? Is there any decent Cdn suppliers or is everyone paying the extra to go thru U.S suppliers.

ACS side skirts for a Corvette C7 painted in carbon flash. Selling as I found a Z06, and these won't fit. Never installed. $1000. Located in Edmonton (780 area code).

C7Driver, Scubby, a member on this forum is selling his side skirts.
You also have acscomposite.com (out of Montreal) website that you can order from.

Speaking of after market ground packages are there any suggestions for after market parts suppliers for Cdn customers? I am looking at doing some mods this spring and wondering who folks from Canada are ordering from? Is there any decent Cdn suppliers or is everyone paying the extra to go thru U.S suppliers.

Hi there please look us up too if your looking for CND supplier for parts for your C7 . No one has more experience with then C7s than Dasilva Motorsports :canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.