The new over air update GM N23-241010 does anyone know what its for..
1690423027701.png

This is what it tells you like Murray said. Did you look at what the car tells you it is??

Reactions: Bunny hop
Does anyone think that GM will provide updates to out of warranty cars that would degrade performance and create service call/parts revenue? Just like Apple did when they reduced the processor speed on older phones so people would want to buy new ones? I know it's a total conspiracy theory but sometimes my mind goes there..unfortunately :oops: I do think they mine data from our vehicles regarding speed, distance and driving behaviour and anonymously provide that data to insurance companies etc...

Does anyone think that GM will provide updates to out of warranty cars that would degrade performance and create service call/parts revenue? Just like Apple did when they reduced the processor speed on older phones so people would want to buy new ones? I know it's a total conspiracy theory but sometimes my mind goes there..unfortunately :oops: I do think they mine data from our vehicles regarding speed, distance and driving behaviour and anonymously provide that data to insurance companies etc...
There comes a time when the code is perfect (acceptable) for that model year and only if a security bug is found will it become necessary to update the code. Of course with most cars attrition becomes a factor, inducing indifference, as well.

Reactions: CTRL_CV
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread