ctdrl-1

ctdrl-1

Jan 12, 2009
Awards
Saskatoon, Sask
VetteCoins
I am very sorry to announce the passing of Dwayne (dbakke) on the A.M. of Sunday March 20th 2011. Dwayne had been fighting Cancer for several months, I spoke to his family last night and they reasured me that he was in good spirits, and passed peacefully surrounded by loved ones.

Please take some time to remember Dwayne, he was a good man and a good friend + member of the Saskatoon Corvette family.

Brent.

Riley P

Riley P

Staff member
Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
This is very sad news indeed as Dwayne always brought an element of enjoyment to our get-togethers on Thursday nights. He was always happy to show us the new goodies that he bought for his car and enjoyed being out with his car and hanging out. He will be dearly missed this year as we start a new season. I am proud to have gotten to know him over the past couple years and wish his wife the best when dealing with such a loss.

taylorsk8

taylorsk8

Power User
Jan 25, 2009
Awards
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
73 Corvette Coupe
He will be missed. I am glad to hear he had loved ones around him before he passed. He definatly had a positive attitude everytime I saw him and was a great guy.

T

Somebuddy

Somebuddy

Regular
Dec 26, 2009
Awards
Ponoka, AB.
VetteCoins
Car
C5 2002 convertible
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.....may God comfort his wife and family.

Semis57

Semis57

Casual User
Apr 27, 2010
Awards
Sherwood Park
VetteCoins
Car
1998 roadster 6spd
Very sad to hear. I remember Dwayne from my days as a cameraman in Prince Albert around 1990. He helped us out with a live remote setup for the provincial election- big stuff in those days, Dwayne right in there with the technology...

Sounds like he really lived each day to the fullest- a good lesson for all of us.

My thoughts and prayers to Dwayne's family and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread