3XVette

Casual User
2 You're 10
Jan 31, 2009
Newmarket, Ont
VetteCoins
Car
2005 Z51 vert
The first car show at HWY 7 and Keele ST friday nights 6 pm untill??
I checked it out tonight but not many cars because of the game. There is lots of room for the cars, the guys running this say they want to make this the car show to go to so i'm just spreading the word. It is east of Keele on Hwy 7 North side.

Steve,

The first car show at HWY 7 and Keele ST friday nights 6 pm untill??
I checked it out tonight but not many cars because of the game. There is lots of room for the cars, the guys running this say they want to make this the car show to go to so i'm just spreading the word. It is east of Keele on Hwy 7 North side.

Steve,

Steve, I drove by last evening at that time and I didn't even notice anything going on! Is it in front of the lighting store or Scotiabank or?

With all due respect, there are sooooo many car shows to go to from the Cdn Tire on the Queensway; Mapleview; AMC (Hwy 7); Longos at Maj Mac and the list just goes one. Unless they have Hooter Grrls or something interesting, I'll stick to the ones I know that I can see my friends. Not intending to be a jerk or anything but this is one busy Summer.

With all due respect, there are sooooo many car shows to go to from the Cdn Tire on the Queensway; Mapleview; AMC (Hwy 7); Longos at Maj Mac and the list just goes one. Unless they have Hooter Grrls or something interesting, I'll stick to the ones I know that I can see my friends. Not intending to be a jerk or anything but this is one busy Summer.

:agree: Sooo Many shows Sooo little time. I would rather spend the time cruising than standing in the parking lot.:canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.