Elf

Power User
Feb 28, 2011
North of Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2008m vert
Well I'm prepared if the world tips on it's axis tomorrow .I've installed outriggers on my canoe and my dog and I have life jackets .Not a lot of excess room so I found a inner tube from a tractor tire for my wife .kinda sucks that I only have two life jackets .:(

LOL. Yeah, they were just talking on the newscast about how people were stocking up on supplies for the End of the World.

If the World is ending, why would anyone need supplies? The ride to Hell will be brief. :rofl:

Well I'm prepared if the world tips on it's axis tomorrow .I've installed outriggers on my canoe and my dog and I have life jackets .Not a lot of excess room so I found a inner tube from a tractor tire for my wife .kinda sucks that I only have two life jackets .:(

i feel well protected with with my q-ray. all those smart folks with them on t.v. can't be wrong !!! :rofl:

I had planned on taking my car out for one last spin tonight, but the weather here sucks:.

Should'a gone last night Brian . It was a great night with dry roads .. but now I'm fretting about my car sitting in the garage covered with road dust ... But what the heck... we won't be here tomorrow anyway !

Oh the joys of being a Corvette owner :coolgleam::D

Jim

Perhaps -- The way I took it was that today was the end of a Mayan period -- the 13th b'ak'tun consisting of about 400 years -- and marking the beginning of the next b'ak'tun or 400 year period.

Some interviewed Maya people have suggested that the belief of destruction is just an attempt to stretch the truth, dramatize, and make money by dramatizing the whole affair.
Apparently they're quite humoured by it all.

BTW, the next b'ak'tun, the 14th will end in 2412, so you've got a bit of a wait to see what that brings.:D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.