Bearly Flying

RIP
You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Dec 31, 2009
Ponoka, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2001 C5
Due to All you persuasive Bastages on the Forum, I went ahead and ordered a bunch of stuff from Manny.

I work away from home during the winter season, So a Friend, Somebody took delivery of the goodies, He emailed some pictures to me today.........

DSC_2933.jpg

DSC_2936.jpg

Two things.

1. You won't like those mods so you're not missing anything by not being home...Ok, I'm lying but I'm just trying to make you feel better about having to wait a couple weeks.

2. Many more of these Thank You Manny threads and we'll have to make a new separate section for him on the forum.:rofl:

Due to All you persuasive Bastages on the Forum, I went ahead and ordered a bunch of stuff from Manny.

I work away from home during the winter season, So a Friend, Somebody took delivery of the goodies, He emailed some pictures to me today.........

DSC_2933.jpg

DSC_2936.jpg

Thx guys , it is always a pleasure to help those in need of more HP.

Now just to be sure we are on the right track here, the way the exhaust is layed out in the first picture need's to be changed .

Headers first,then x-pipe , then rear mid pipes and last of all the cat-back.

Make sure you post up the install as well as a sound bite :canada:

Thx
[email protected]

$20 bucks he does a cam before end of june... Takers? Lol. Especially when he realizes the parts are almost the same as the exhaust

Dr. Vette says you have "the disease". The only treatment is a trip to Manny LOL
[mob][/mob]

$20 bucks he does a cam before end of june... Takers?

Uhmmm, Ya I'll take that bet.......... Anybody else want in on the action??????

(Maybe if HLN A55 gets a bunch more guy's in on this, I can get some more goodies in July...he..he..he.....)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.