Its kinda funny that I talk to Riley as much on here as I do in real life since we see each other every week or so. Must mean its a great place to hang out. I am not on here as much as when the site started but I still do (at least a quick) check every other day to see whats up. Still love it here!

And to think this started as a Sask. site only!

T

And to think we used to have a whole bunch on guys from Saskatoon on here when it started as a 306 site! Funny that there are so few Saskies on here!

Quite a few sold their cars. A couple moved away. The weather totally destroyed our meets two years ago getting people out of the habit of coming on here to see if we were on for a meet. Life got in the way I suspect and we haven't had new people come out to add to the numbers. Next summer though, we'll have more!

Quite a few sold their cars. A couple moved away. The weather totally destroyed our meets two years ago getting people out of the habit of coming on here to see if we were on for a meet. Life got in the way I suspect and we haven't had new people come out to add to the numbers. Next summer though, we'll have more!

Tell 'em we want to chat. :D

C.

Plus some of us started families and moved out of the city. Moving out of the city killed the meets for me. Maybe when the car is done I will be able to make more meets!

But I still check on here regularly.

T

Thank you very much! It's awesome to hear the positive feedback because normally in our society the only time you hear feedback is when it is negative. So, hearing positive stuff is huge!:D

I too enjoy the threads on this site, not on it as much as I'd like but still enjoy catching up, H A P P Y N E W Y E A R to everyone here and looking forward to meeting more of you at some cruises this summer ... Rob

Last edited:
I checked out a couple of other Corvette web sites but once I found this one, I never much bothered with the others since. Some of the guys west of Toronto have coffee get togethers once in a while. One of the guys east of Toronto suggested something similar in our area. There should be at least six of us getting together to put faces to names in the new year. Then on May 25, a whole lot of faces will be put to names as we gather at Manny's shop for the big show. That's going to be a great day. Perhaps the eastern boys can form a convoy to Manny's that day. We can only thank this site for being able to get together this way. Thanks Riley.

keith; you are correct sir. i rarely go to any other forums now and then just as a guest. the atmosphere on this site is so much different. too many other forums are condescending and sometimes downright nasty. we can have some stimulating and spirited debates here and still remain civil. i don't need to be made to feel like an idjit as i can do that all by myself.:rofl: riley keeps a good handle on things here.:canada:

Thanks for all the kind words guys . I too moved here from the other forums , and found that same type of common bond and fellowship that all our new and old members enjoy .

I took a past time & hobby to a part time business and this past year to a full time ,full service business .
It was never my intention to start business , but with the support and loyalty that was developed through the fellowship on this site , today we all have Dasilva Motorsports .

I must give a special thanks to Riley who has always looked out for me , and been there for me when I need a little help .

To all of you , I say "Thank You " not many people today can say they are living out their dream as I am :canada:

We look forward to 2013 with much anticipation of all the great events and milestones that will come . We are truly blessed to have all of you to share it with .

Where is that Shucks emoticon? Thanks Manny.

When people talk about the atmosphere here, all I can say is we have the best members. I really mean it when I say the only reason why this forum is like this is because of our members.:canada:

Hello everybody,

I couldn't agree more that this site truly has a great group of members. I used to visit other sites however Manny introduced me to this site and I have been hooked since. Count me in on the May 25 drive from the East end up to Manny's place. Looking forward to meeting all of you that day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.