I bought my 2019 GS a year ago this week from Bill Spencer Chev and it was the smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. I had been looking at buying used, but their advertised deals on new at the time were too tempting, so I made an online inquiry and figured there had to be some sort of catch. By the time Julian contacted me later that day I'd already talked myself out of it, but he assured me that the pricing was legit, and when I was hesitant about making the 2 1/2 hr drive (I could just picture getting there and then finding out "oh of course there's a fee with this and a fee for that") he suggested we do it by phone/email. It was such an easy process, negotiated my trade in based on pictures, they brought the Vette to my house, signed some final paperwork, and drove away in my trade. Like many people, I've had a LOT of sketchy experiences with dealers, but my radar never once went off, and instead they did quite a few thoughtful touches that convinced me this dealership really appreciates it's customers.

I highly recommend Bill Spencer, and if they ever offer the C8 with a manual, I'll be back!

Glad to hear you had a positive experience at our store. Julian is awesome and we’re lucky to have him!

I bought my 2019 GS a year ago this week from Bill Spencer Chev and it was the smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. I had been looking at buying used, but their advertised deals on new at the time were too tempting, so I made an online inquiry and figured there had to be some sort of catch. By the time Julian contacted me later that day I'd already talked myself out of it, but he assured me that the pricing was legit, and when I was hesitant about making the 2 1/2 hr drive (I could just picture getting there and then finding out "oh of course there's a fee with this and a fee for that") he suggested we do it by phone/email. It was such an easy process, negotiated my trade in based on pictures, they brought the Vette to my house, signed some final paperwork, and drove away in my trade. Like many people, I've had a LOT of sketchy experiences with dealers, but my radar never once went off, and instead they did quite a few thoughtful touches that convinced me this dealership really appreciates it's customers.

I highly recommend Bill Spencer, and if they ever offer the C8 with a manual, I'll be back!
Good to see you here Andrew. I too have a 2020 order (status 1100) with Bill Spencer (thank you Eric Jean!) that will be rolled into a 2021. Eric was great to deal with and recently I have had a few communications with Sean. Makes me very comfortable, and makes the long wait more bearable.

Awesome. Feel free to reach out to me as well with any questions. I look forward to meeting you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.