Jul 17, 2020
Cobourg, ON
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Thank you @Nik and to the CCF for having me, I'm excited to be a part of this forum and will do my best to contribute and share pertinent information on here. My father, Bill Spencer, purchased the dealership Oct 1, 1990, and I was born 23 days later. I've worked at the dealership for as long as I can remember. I am happily married with two children, boy (2 yrs) & girl (2 weeks). I went to school in Barrie, ON and got a business degree from the Automotive Business School of Canada.

Our dealership is located in Cobourg, ON, a small town of approx 20,000 people. It is 1 hr east or Toronto right on the 401 so most of you will have driven past at one time or another. We sell approx 600 new vehicles per year. In 2019 we delivered 80 C7's. 2020 YTD we have delivered 41 C7's and barring any other assembly line interruptions, we will receive and deliver 36 2020 C8's this year- for a total of 77 new Corvette's.
At this time, we have 19 2021 C8 deposits.

We ran out of new Corvettes in the fall of 2020, and over the course of the winter amassed approximately 60 more from across the country. The bulk of the cars came out of Aberta, British Columbia and Quebec. Despite the C8 being right on the horizon, the appetite for C7 remianed incredibly strong. This just goes to show the incredible following the Corvette franchise has. These sales numbers will help us earn significant C8 allocation in the future. It is my understanding that in 2019 we were the 3rd largest Corvette dealer in the country, trailing # 1 by 4 cars and # 2 by 1 unit.

If you are in the market for a new C8, and have not yet placed a deposit with another dealer, I ask that you consider us.

Thanks again,

Andrew Spencer
Bill Spencer Chevrolet Ltd.
cell: 905-373-6671

Andrew, welcome aboard :Cheers2:
New C8 garage is coming along!
screenshot_104__b3257c515997fe2d9caaaac856fe897102e146ec.png

20200720_075850.jpg

20200710_165557.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Andrew and Bill Spence Chevrolet. Eric did a great job of representing you folks, and we certainly appreciate your support of the CCF.

All the best to you and your team. :thumbs:

Just a thought but maybe you could put together a parts program for us? People are always looking for something to keep their machines running well.

Thank you @Nik and to the CCF for having me, I'm excited to be a part of this forum and will do my best to contribute and share pertinent information on here. My father, Bill Spencer, purchased the dealership Oct 1, 1990, and I was born 23 days later. I've worked at the dealership for as long as I can remember. I am happily married with two children, boy (2 yrs) & girl (2 weeks). I went to school in Barrie, ON and got a business degree from the Automotive Business School of Canada.

Our dealership is located in Cobourg, ON, a small town of approx 20,000 people. It is 1 hr east or Toronto right on the 401 so most of you will have driven past at one time or another. We sell approx 600 new vehicles per year. In 2019 we delivered 80 C7's. 2020 YTD we have delivered 41 C7's and barring any other assembly line interruptions, we will receive and deliver 36 2020 C8's this year- for a total of 77 new Corvette's.
At this time, we have 19 2021 C8 deposits.

We ran out of new Corvettes in the fall of 2020, and over the course of the winter amassed approximately 60 more from across the country. The bulk of the cars came out of Aberta, British Columbia and Quebec. Despite the C8 being right on the horizon, the appetite for C7 remianed incredibly strong. This just goes to show the incredible following the Corvette franchise has. These sales numbers will help us earn significant C8 allocation in the future. It is my understanding that in 2019 we were the 3rd largest Corvette dealer in the country, trailing # 1 by 4 cars and # 2 by 1 unit.

If you are in the market for a new C8, and have not yet placed a deposit with another dealer, I ask that you consider us.

Thanks again,

Andrew Spencer
Bill Spencer Chevrolet Ltd.
cell: 905-373-6671
Just placed my order for a C8 Convertible with Andrew after finding out my other dealer wasn’t going to be able to deliver my order as promised. Andrew was very professional and great to deal with!

I bought my 2019 GS a year ago this week from Bill Spencer Chev and it was the smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. I had been looking at buying used, but their advertised deals on new at the time were too tempting, so I made an online inquiry and figured there had to be some sort of catch. By the time Julian contacted me later that day I'd already talked myself out of it, but he assured me that the pricing was legit, and when I was hesitant about making the 2 1/2 hr drive (I could just picture getting there and then finding out "oh of course there's a fee with this and a fee for that") he suggested we do it by phone/email. It was such an easy process, negotiated my trade in based on pictures, they brought the Vette to my house, signed some final paperwork, and drove away in my trade. Like many people, I've had a LOT of sketchy experiences with dealers, but my radar never once went off, and instead they did quite a few thoughtful touches that convinced me this dealership really appreciates it's customers.

I highly recommend Bill Spencer, and if they ever offer the C8 with a manual, I'll be back!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.