CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
After a long battle with Dementia, Cancer and Parkinson's, my twin Terry has sadly passed on and is now with Mom and Dad. I will miss my big brother and protector until the day I die. We had a very special bond.

He was the kindest, most loyal, most generous and soft-spoken guy I knew.

He liked and respected all, and loved chatting Corvettes with you, while admiring your ride and proudly showing his Monterey Red '06 'vert. which he's had since this all started for us in 2011.

At his request there will be no funeral but a celebration of his life in the spring. He is resting at Corbett Funeral Home in Cambridge, and I welcome you to visit their website and share a message.

Colin (CCO)

Colin….
Our sincere condolences to you and your family over the loss of Terry.
I cannot imagine the bond you have as a twin.
You both sound like you were great brothers to each other.
sorry for your loss man. ❤️

graham
Folks interested in seeing more of Colin's posts and involvement in The Forum; check out General Forum Discussions,
pages 62 and on.
Tony

Reactions: CCO
After a long battle with Dementia, Cancer and Parkinson's, my twin Terry has sadly passed on and is now with Mom and Dad. I will miss my big brother and protector until the day I die. We had a very special bond.

He was the kindest, most loyal, most generous and soft-spoken guy I knew.

He liked and respected all, and loved chatting Corvettes with you, while admiring your ride and proudly showing his Monterey Red '06 'vert. which he's had since this all started for us in 2011.

At his request there will be no funeral but a celebration of his life in the spring. He is resting at Corbett Funeral Home in Cambridge, and I welcome you to visit their website and share a message.

Colin (CCO)
My condolences on the passing of your brother, Terry, Colin. May the Lord bless, keep and comfort you.

Reactions: CCO
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread