Apr 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2020 corvette
Province
SK
As far as I know GM has not delivered one vette to Saskatchewan. My car was built on March 3rd and shipped by cooper transport to a Kansas rail yard shortly after. I have spoke to other that know their car is there too some have been sitting in the rail yard now for almost 8 weeks. Still not moving. Brutal GM.

General Motors is ultimately responsible for getting the cars to their dealerships. There is obviously a flaw.

How can you say that? Once in the hands of the shippers, it's out of GM's hands. In normal times yes likely GM can apply pressure and push delivery times, but these are not normal times. It's bloody good news the car is shipped and will eventually turn up. It's not stuck in the build queue. One thing for sure is you're waiting a bit longer... but not nearly as long as some of your comrades here. Chill man.

I'm going to echo @ddgermann here, this is a brutal time for everyone and this delay is none of GM's doing (trust me I'd be first to critique them if it was).

With that in mind I do think some Dealerships could do a better job of communicating delays, plans and try to set better expectations. Also GM's comms strategy needs to get a kick start. We are slowly emerging out of this and they should be on top of it now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.