May 3, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2005 coupe
Province
BC
Hi
I'm looking for a soft top for my 2005 C6 targa top. Something that can protect the interior from the sun , or theft, etc... I sometimes don't carry my hardtop around.
Does anybody sell something like this? I'm located in Vancouver BC

Hi
I'm looking for a soft top for my 2005 C6 targa top. Something that can protect the interior from the sun , or theft, etc... I sometimes don't carry my hardtop around.
Few and far between are any companies that offer these for the C6. It may be something on your DIY list. A piece of lined vinyl cut to fit a little oversized and fitted with small suction cups to secure it to the glass maybe. Just an idea. Here's a company that use to make them but they are listed as unavailable now.

• Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hi
Many US companies made these soft targa top temp covers that folded up like an accordion for the C6, but it appears that they are a rare beast, Your best bet in finding one is to post a WTB thread on the US corvette forum. Certainly there are some of these collecting dust in a garage somewhere.
Here is a pic of one type. I've also saw pics of one that is one piece and white like an umbrella.
SAM_1201.JPG

SAM_1205.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hi
Hi Al, not sure if you found what you are looking for but this company is selling what you are looking for..https://www.lkntops.com/shop

Hi
check this site out : C4- C8 temporary targa tops :BUY PRODUCTS | Sonderwerks Interior

Attachments

• C5 Halo.JPG
    C5 Halo.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 17
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread