ctdrl-1

Jan 12, 2009
Saskatoon, Sask
VetteCoins
Fellow Corvette Members I am before you tonight respectfully tableing a motion for your consideration.

I challenge that as good as the food is at our Thursday night winter meeting spot, that we could do better.
In light of this I would like to suggest for a short period of time that we change the meeting spot to the Montanas Res. on 8 th street.

I heard on the radio today that they ( for a limited time )will be serving all you can eat ribs. I for one would like to take part in said promotion at least once.

I ask that you deliberate at your leasure and post your feelings for review.

Brent

Thirded!...What are we motioning for? More hot chicks?...wait a minute...motioning for me to fight for a table? That won't work at all, I thought you guys wanted more hot chicks.

Does it count if I throw a rib on the floor and say "One for my homies."? Well, just in case it doesn't I'll eat a few ribs in honour of you guys in Ontario. We'll even save you a couple seats.

Does it count if I throw a rib on the floor and say "One for my homies."? Well, just in case it doesn't I'll eat a few ribs in honour of you guys in Ontario. We'll even save you a couple seats.

I love when you say stuff like that!! This one made me laugh out loud at my desk today! people were coming into my office to see what was going on.

Brent:rofl::rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.