GWL

Casual User
Mar 16, 2018
Caledonia, ON
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2003 50th
I have changed the front DRL/Turn Signal bulbs to Katur (brand) LED Switchback bulbs. The colour and brightness are great. However the DRL's don't come back on always, after the turn signal has cancelled. Has anyone experienced this and found a solution. I have a hyper flash harness installed, but wonder if I need to install the included load resistors as well...? TIA...!

I don't think the Katur LED it's the right option. ..try to switch the bulb to see if it's work if not than you need to go with the right bulb which is 3157 50W 5630 Dual Color Switchback Yellow White LED

Attachments

• 1611283627291 (2).png
    1611283627291 (2).png
    96.1 KB · Views: 13
So I have installed the supplied load resistors in the front turn signal/DRL circuits and everything works fine as they are supposed to...when sitting in the garage. When I drive around using the turn signals, the DRL does not come back on after signal cancelled. Something else in the system is doing funny things. I am wondering if the turn signal flasher needs to be changed to a LED flasher, and/or the DRL light sensor is flaky...any comments??

Never use load resistors for Corvette you don't need that it's case fire because they get too hot or they can melt the wires there and there is no point to use them . you need only relay LED flasher install under the dashboard. And you need to use the right bulb for Corvette c5. Which is 3157 50W 5630 and than you start from there ...

Attachments

• 665034.main.jpg
    665034.main.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread