C6Vette09

Dec 20, 2009
GTA
VetteCoins
Car
2009 C6 coupe
Well it's that time of year. It's surgery time.

The ride goes in for some modifications - Heads, Cam, Ported intake and Throttle body, CAI, full exhaust (front to back), stall converter, and computer tuning. Along with the power modifications, I'm addressing handling and braking issues-Lowering bolts, rims and rubber, z06 sway bars, and better rotors and pads.

I'll have pre and post dyno's done. Hopefully, I'll see between 370 and 380rwhp pre and minimum 440rwhp, post. I'll keep you posted... :coolgleam:

Never...:D ... Just trying to keep it real ... :coolgleam: If I see 480rwhp plus, major excitement :rofl:

My GUESS is 480+... 440 seems low considering I'm running a stock bottom end 346 cid without have those items ported stock heads, a stock intake and I hit 426 RWHP... you're sandbaggin :rofl:

Last edited:
that's VERY "real" I'm running an LS-6 with ported stock heads and a stock intake and almost make that LOL!!! People with similar mods (depending on cam) are getting 450+ with heads and intake on the LS-6 motor LOL

I plan on documenting and taking as many clips as possible. So, I will post pics and clips of "before" and "after" Dyno's. I will be doing the "before" dyno this Saturday. I'll post the clips of the "before" Dyno will be this Sunday.:D

Can't wait to see/hear the results! You'll have to post pre and post sound clips too!

Wow thats lots of parts, I am sure you will get some very good HP number out of the LS3.
Best way to do it, everything at once and enjoy the car for the summer time.
I added headers/exhuast then cam and in the need for more power then heads etc, its been a long process.

I hear you brother ... I just bit the bullet... Hopefully, it turns out the way I hope... :coolgleam:

Wow thats lots of parts, I am sure you will get some very good HP number out of the LS3.
Best way to do it, everything at once and enjoy the car for the summer time.
I added headers/exhuast then cam and in the need for more power then heads etc, its been a long process.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread