Im A SEAHAWKS Fan btw
Raiders here :cool:
Oakland-Raiders-Logo.png

Kev, the latest rumour is that Brady is going to the LV Raiders. This was from a top reporter named Anthony Curtis who writes for the lv journal
I hear that as well it will depend on Mayock and Gruden and the draft as well as there are a few QBs there. , as Raiders have 2 picks in the 1st round and 3 in the 3rd. I am thinking there could be some movement for some of the top 5 picks.

I almost bought season tickets for the new location but they were crazy expensive for the seat licensing cost. I was thinking they might be the same as Atlanta and SF were but it was a galaxy away what they wanted per seat and they were cheapo seats.

I hear that as well it will depend on Mayock and Gruden and the draft as well as there are a few QBs there. , as Raiders have 2 picks in the 1st round and 3 in the 3rd. I am thinking there could be some movement for some of the top 5 picks.

I almost bought season tickets for the new location but they were crazy expensive for the seat licensing cost. I was thinking they might be the same as Atlanta and SF were but it was a galaxy away what they wanted per seat and they were cheapo seats.
There are a few awesome college QBs available I believe: watched the national championship - Burrows is an amazing QB. I believe I got the name right? Few others do not come to mind right now.

Reactions: OttawaKev
There are a few awesome college QBs available I believe: watched the national championship - Burrows is an amazing QB. I believe I got the name right? Few others do not come to mind right now.
Ya Joe Burrow (LSU) is real good as is Tua (Bama), Fromme (Georgia), Hurts (Oklahoma) and Herbert (Oregon)
🏈

Ya Joe Burrow (LSU) is real good as is Tua (Bama), Fromme (Georgia), Hurts (Oklahoma) and Herbert (Oregon)
You hit them all: I only watch play-offs! Burrow - saw two games - he is an awesome QB - big bucks to that lad. He will be able to buy the most expensive corvette for every day of the week -LOL.🏈

Reactions: OttawaKev
You hit them all: I only watch play-offs! Burrow - saw two games - he is an awesome QB - big bucks to that lad. He will be able to buy the most expensive corvette for every day of the week -LOL.🏈
hahahahah he can have one to the stadium and one for the ride back hahahahha I was torn with JB as he signed with Ohio State and then transfered after he found out he would be not starting till this year so he transferred 2 yrs ago to LSU....It goes to show how good a recruiter Urban Meyer was as from Ohio State Draft classes this years Heisman had 3 Ohio State guys JB, Justin Fields and Chase Young....oops can you tell I am an Ohio State and NCAA Football guy hahahah :)

hahahahah he can have one to the stadium and one for the ride back hahahahha I was torn with JB as he signed with Ohio State and then transfered after he found out he would be not starting till this year so he transferred 2 yrs ago to LSU....It goes to show how good a recruiter Urban Meyer was as from Ohio State Draft classes this years Heisman had 3 Ohio State guys JB, Justin Fields and Chase Young....oops can you tell I am an Ohio State and NCAA Football guy hahahah :)
College football in the USA is awesome - very entertaining to be sure!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread