Had a nice drive today....Was out all afternoon .

That rain last night washed the roads off just nicely ..... put 'er back to bed just as the rain drops started falling again !

Now I know why everyone raves about these cars ...

What a FRIGGIN' AWESOME car ! ! ! :D:seeya:

:agree:

I second that about what an awesome car :D

Not many of us has had the 'pleasure' of driving our 'vettes in the snow, but I do know one: ELF -- (Steve) -- He has some stories that'll raise the hairs on the back of your neck about driving in such weather....and we're proud of him for surviving his treks thru some winter travels...and sharing with us.

I suspect that a few of our friends in the Haliburton/Barrie/Midland area who may have been caught a time or 2 in an unexpected snow.

Closest I've been to it is coming home from Costco one day last spring in a storm -- That trip home took only a few minutes and I dodged most of the flakes. (and all other cars) :D

If you're inclined to do so, snow tires are available apparently for our 'vettes. (seriously).....:D

Good weather is in my prayers every time I look outside.:)

C.

Looks like snow is coming tomorrow..WTF! ....Will this ever end? :(

I believe it just might Peter -- I heard that by October this crap will cease just at the onset of winter. So there's hope yet ..... :D

I already asked Manny to throw my new Supercharger on my soon-to-arrive Sled. :)

Got a hell of a deal on a beauty GS.....

C.

old man winter is giving us in the west another punch in the face! 20-30 cm expected this week until sunday. arg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.