Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2013
Grimsby
VetteCoins
Car
We're just 2 months away from our GM show at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum! 9280 Airport Rd., Mount Hope (beside the Hamilton airport)

Sunday, July 13 from 9am-2pm

285 registered as of June 23! Spots are filling QUICKLY!

While there is no maximum number of attendees we can have, the first 300 to register receive a goody-bag and a t-shirt! 92 spots left on the pre-registration list to guarantee these items!

Admission is free for the vehicle driver and one passenger. Goody bags and t-shirts will be provided to the first 300 registrants. T-shirts will be available at one per registrant.

*While our show is free, donations to the museum are greatly appreciated! There will be a donation box located at the registration tables. General admission prices are still in effect for the general public attending the museum.

We will be using the East Cargo Rd entrance to reduce traffic congestion. This will give participants the chance to make use of the entire length of the roadway without interfering with the operation and traffic entering the airport terminal. Please take note the gates will not be open before 9.

There will be two registration tables: one for pre-registered, and one for cruise-ins. You will receive your door prize tickets at the registration table.

Breakfast and BBQ lunch will be available for purchase. There will be a 50/50 draw, door prizes throughout the day, music, and photo opportunities. The B25 Mitchell and Fairey Firefly will be set up for photos!

The Lancaster and Douglas C-47 Dakota will be in the Hanger on the day of the event and will be open for tours for a nominal fee!

A feature for this year's show will be the opportunity to participate in a flight in one of the museum's aircraft on the day of the event!

More information on flights and costs for specific aircraft can be found at Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum - Canadian Aviation History | Wartime Vintage Aircraft

Pre-booking of flights can be arranged via the website. Flights can also be booked on the day of the show. There are plans to put up single-engine aircraft, as well as the Beechcraft Expeditor.

Email or call to register! All I need is your first/last name and vehicle info.
[email protected]
905-309-3356 x227

Attachments

• Vette.jpg
    Vette.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I've been waiting to post this for the past few days, but was waiting until we got confirmation~giving you even more reason to come to our show on Sunday, July 13!!!

Very excited to announce this year that there will be a charity raffle at our show for a chance to win a 2014 STINGRAY Z51 (Torch Red!) for the Coping Bereavement Support Groups in Ontario! There will be a tent set up with the Corvette on the day.

Stay tuned for details!

I've been waiting to post this for the past few days, but was waiting until we got confirmation~giving you even more reason to come to our show on Sunday, July 13!!!

Very excited to announce this year that there will be a charity raffle at our show for a chance to win a 2014 STINGRAY Z51 (Torch Red!) for the Coping Bereavement Support Groups in Ontario! There will be a tent set up with the Corvette on the day.

Stay tuned for details!

Good to know you're also offering tickets, Sarah. Some of us are familiar with the tickets and the car having seen it at Manny's shop recently. A beauty car and a wonderful cause. - Hoping to see Glenn and Ros there too (of COPING in Cambridge)

Looking forward to it. Will be a great day.

Colin.

Bless you for stepping up Dan -- Tell your friend he's in our prayers.

Hope to see you at the Wills Family event if you can make it.

Colin.

The car was loaded on the flatbed and off to the shop this morning....the thought right now is a bad ring gear, starter might be shot....list goes on....but I have been assured the car will be ready for Sunday :)

sorry Sarah, I know how much work these shows are! Hope you get a decent turrnout ....

:agree:

Rain was just coming down and finally let up around noon here in The Hill. Hope it was a good turnout today. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread