C

CowanPerk

This crappy card I am trying to push on you is elegant spam packed with numerous features annoying benefits and jerk privileges. This dick hole spamming company aims to deliver annoy spam in everything they do it, be it spam offers or new spam services. Dubai based spammers showcase an infinite array of spam varieties to their spammed customers in the country. These pricks are known all over the globe for marvellous spamming products as well as personalized spamming solutions. Each spam package in Dubai is designed to cater to the needs of every spamming community. Some spams are intended for meeting the requirements of individual households, while some others are for budding entrepreneurs who would like to become tomorrow’s Larry Page or Mark Zuckerberg or other big name I can pull off of Google.

Dubai based spammers aim to fulfil the demands of individuals purchasing online. Platinum spam is prepared exclusively for the rich, influential, and debonair city residents of a land far away. Personalized spam, insurance spam, and spam advance facility are the key plus points of spam. A premium spammer can get access to various exclusive offers and luxurious services. All of Dubai based premiere spamming is the best in the respective spam category. Most spam offer good opportunities in caspam and thus paving the ways towards a more economically disciplined lifespam. Some spamming institutions have some special sign up privileges and introductory offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a phone call telling me that I had won all this money. I told the guy that seeing as he already had my phone number and mailing address, that he could just send me a certified cheque and I would be good with that. Then I hung up. The @#$%&^% never sent the money. What a jerk. ;) When anyone calls me, they had better start talking right away. With these other nuisance automated calls, there is always a hesitation until someone comes on the line. I'm gone before they even get a chance to talk. A couple of friends have had to call back. They weren't quick enough. :)
Steve, I know Doug personally. I'm not so sure about his Nigerian friends though. :(

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.