Apr 14, 2011
grimsby
VetteCoins
Car
2007 c6
OK so here's the deal.My 2007 C6 auto when I nail it sometimes at speeds between 72-75 klm per ,stumbles,breaksdown ,bogs like perhaps its starved for fuel,hit a rev limiter ? Now it will only do this once perhaps twice then all is well . Any ideas? Please

OK so here's the deal.My 2007 C6 auto when I nail it sometimes at speeds between 72-75 klm per ,stumbles,breaksdown ,bogs like perhaps its starved for fuel,hit a rev limiter ? Now it will only do this once perhaps twice then all is well . Any ideas? Please

The 256 gearing combined with a huge amount of torque managemnet .

Come by and have me tune the the trans for you , and it will get make a world of difference.

Tune the tranny? would you mind going into a little detail ? Please

The trans from factory has a lot of torque management , I have tuning that fixes that .
Just ask around on this forum of those I have done their trans already , and they can tell you what a difference it makes .

Last edited:
The transmission has a separate computer from the engine, right Manny?

Thats correct Riley , the trans has its own computer that can be tuned sperate from the ECM . The computer can be written to with new programming that will elminate the bogging and lazy shifts , much like a shift kit in the old days , just more fluid .

Users who are viewing this thread