Featured Thread
I use my handy-dandy spread sheet and knowing it takes 13 hours on the assembly line to build a C8 I can extrapolate the times and days given 114 cars per day. It can vary by an hour or 2 if the build numbers change, but it can't change that much once you know your vin.

Checked with my dealer and still at 3000. No update on tpw which was 17 Aug20 ?. I fear that GM is slipping again.
Might have to get my parka out and spend time sitting in lawn chair for a while waiting.

Checked with my dealer and still at 3000. No update on tpw which was 17 Aug20 ?. I fear that GM is slipping again.
Might have to get my parka out and spend time sitting in lawn chair for a while waiting.
Won't go to 3300 until 2 weeks before your build date.

1596028596374.png

Just got news that my TPW is pushed back to 31Aug20 from 17 Aug20 no change in status 3000. So I guess I`ll add a coffee table as my `Frunk`.
The good news , let them build a few first to practice the assembly.
The bad news ,us Canadians are rated second or third to mainstream USA. A good marketing ploy to get a few HTC`s to youtubers and internet reviewers in the USA first.

Just got news that my TPW is pushed back to 31Aug20 from 17 Aug20 no change in status 3000. So I guess I`ll add a coffee table as my `Frunk`.
The good news , let them build a few first to practice the assembly.
The bad news ,us Canadians are rated second or third to mainstream USA. A good marketing ploy to get a few HTC`s to youtubers and internet reviewers in the USA first.
That's true. They will likely get the first just like they got the first few coupes. They will start slowly though. One here and there to see how it affects the line. If it doesn't affect it they will plug them in as the order is always determined. (Flip of a coin? Who knows)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread