Status
Not open for further replies.
1703200031286.png

They have default center caps installed but I Have black MRR ones that I'm going to swap them out with, but I love the way it turned out, it looks so much better in person

Who did you order from... I was told q91 was in constraint and couldn't be ordered
Constraint doesn't mean "can't get" it means supply is limited and awarded to dealers. Awarded is the wrong term, but the dealers are told what is available to order.

Boo erns, I was told by Spencer Chevy no one could get those wheels
I'm surprised. They know better. Perhaps they made that assumption. Sometimes constraints are 100%, but not all constraints are. Like Z51's have been on constraint, but were just in limited supply. We've seen very few things that are 100% unavailable and usually only for a short time. But we've also seen items removed entirely. There is a web site that shows the constraints. I think this is it.

most dealer lists are done, but Wilson Niblett still has a long one. I would suggest @slegros and @Drew1isme2 to reach out to other top dealers and get your cars built for Spring 2024
Denis, I have reached out both of these gentleman.

Reactions: DenisC8
I'm surprised. They know better. Perhaps they made that assumption. Sometimes constraints are 100%, but not all constraints are. Like Z51's have been on constraint, but were just in limited supply. We've seen very few things that are 100% unavailable and usually only for a short time. But we've also seen items removed entirely. There is a web site that shows the constraints. I think this is it.
Your right Murray and what the dealers get is the constraint percentages and if they have the ability to order a constrained item or not. Recently for example nationally
Z51 was at 51%, Q91 wheels 70%, FA5 Carbon Fiber interior package was at 50%, (most recently 0%) Engine Appearance package was 0% and the Z06 Carbon Fiber options were at 0%. The order guide helps to understand what the options are but on the dealer get the constraint lists sent to them usually a week after the allocations are sent.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Status
Not open for further replies.