CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
Had our little get together for Rob (Steamer) -- at Manny's in Breslau.. Rob hadn't seen it b4 and is visiting from Comox for a short time so Manny gave him and the rest of us a tour and a chat -- Muchos Gracias Manny for taking the time -- we know you're busy so we appreciate you taking the time for your 'vette buds and of course Andrew who was busy under Justin's car LSXtasy from K-Dubya gettin' a VaraRam SnakeCharmer installed (he'll like it for sure).
Saw Steve of FinishLine Painting, then there was Wayne, Rob, Brian, Justin, my brother Terry, and Manny.....I didn't get in any this time -- took pity on you guys by not ruining good pics with my ugly face. My twin bro Terry -- the tall guy with the 'vette jacket on -- got all the good looks........:D
Anyway enough banter here's the pics. They're basic like I said and quickly taken there's even a couple out of focus so go easy on me -- it was early.:D

Once again, Thanks to Manny and the crew for accommodating a little get together for Rob's visit -- Cheers Manny!!! :canada:
icon14.gif

mini-IMG_0031.jpg

mini-IMG_0030.jpg

mini-IMG_0029.jpg

mini-IMG_0028.jpg

mini-IMG_0027.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks to Manny for taking the time to give me a tour of your great facility. Realy enjoyed the engine runs and all the cars. The Nasty One is one of a kind and shows off your great talent for Corvettes. Nice meeting up again with all the rest of you guys and I must say it was enjoyable and memorable!
Thanks Rob

It was nice to meet some of you guys for the first time and to chit chat about Vette and non-Vette related topics(Manny's jokes, LOL!). Colin you're right, I'm loving my new Vararam! Why didn't I do this sooner?! Hopefully I'll catch up with you guys in the near future. The shirts turned out awesome! What a great way to represent the forum. Take care all. It was a good day despite crap weather.:D

Rob, and company :

It was my total pleasure to have you guys there today and to show everyone around .

I'm sure its not the last time we will see this cast of characters together :D

That's like Corvette heaven at Manny's! Love to get down there some day.

Someone drove his 'vette from Nova Scotia to Manny's this morning (seriously) for service. He had him on his way in a couple hours. He'll be home by supper time

-- tomorrow.

He's got someone else coming from out west. DrJer I think he said. Is that our very own DrJer??

He said he gets customers coming from all over. He's not kidding.

C.

Not a bad looking crew I might add.;) We'll have to look into more "forum" get togethers. Not just car shows, but just meets(possibly at Dasilva Motorsports, if that's okay with Manny). I was even thinking of a get togther at The Old Marina(Puslinch Lake) for fantastic food and a great patio overlooking the lake. Hopefully before the weather gets too bad. Let me know what you guys think.:canada:

I wouldn't thank Manny too much, first he lulls me into a state of vulnerability with his stunning vacation slides and the next thing I know I've ordered clear signal lights for the front.

Then again I thinkl I got off light, he must have said the word "supercharger" at least 15 times :eek:

Looking forward to another visit real soon. :seeya:

I wouldn't thank Manny too much, first he lulls me into a state of vulnerability with his stunning vacation slides and the next thing I know I've ordered clear signal lights for the front.

Then again I thinkl I got off light, he must have said the word "supercharger" at least 15 times :eek:

Looking forward to another visit real soon. :seeya:

LOL! Classic. I feel your pain. I hate being so weak.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread