Well I'm disappointed. I was waiting to see the Chrysler 300 make an appearance. ;)
Man I miss my 300. It was my 1st dream car.
IMG_2068.jpeg

You are going to need a bigger garage. My old house number was also 21.... but I needed a bigger garage! ;)

I like your collection. That is a fine SUV as well. No reason to not be able to have fun just because there is snow on the ground! I miss my kick-ass SUV. :(

Reactions: Rruuff Day
You are going to need a bigger garage. My old house number was also 21.... but I needed a bigger garage! ;)

I like your collection. That is a fine SUV as well. No reason to not be able to have fun just because there is snow on the ground! I miss my kick-ass SUV. :(
I actually lead one of my corvette cruises in my BMW X5 back when I was trying to keep the KM of the C8 for trade in purposes, and most guys said I was way more aggressive in the BMW.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
I told him what he needs to do. I got my car delivered in hours. It hurts their allocations because the computer sees them as in stock and not sold/delivered units.
That reduces their next allocations. Jeff can mark them sold, but I don't think he's allowed to do that until the car is on ground at the dealership.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
If you do, look for 12 foot ceiling in the garage. That's what I have in my shop and I can park my Vette and walk under it without ducking. My Lincoln MKX fits under it just fine as well.
A 10 foot will do if you have the side installed garage door opener. My lift goes up 6 feet and the rails are 6 inches thick leaving 3.5 feet for the car on top. Which should JUST make it. 11 is good and 12 is better.

I manage to get both cars onto a lift with a 9 foot ceiling, with no room for a light bulb even. No other combination of vehicles will both fit.
Good stuff. Do you have to wear your helmet getting in the car? ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread