Love this form . Learn something new every day . Today is going to be nice here in Ont. slight north . Looks like i will be doing some experimental procedures LOL and Thanks
Depends where in Ont- We’ve had rain, snow, freezing rain, sleet, winds over 80kph and road closures over the last 24 hrs!

Embarrassing. Decided to wash the car since a lot of debris (leaves, muck on the streets) So I had the car out of the garage wsahed and then put it in the garage. A few minutes later my neighbours showed up to see what was happening so I gotta see if Stealth mode is actually quieter on startup.

PS Never accept delivery of a vehicle in November. Its either raining or snowing and dark early and basically gloomy. The car gets filthy in a day or 2 so looks like crap. You discover too soon how much muck and slop it picks up and looks like crap. The seats are not designed for heavy jackets and my wash hose did not unwind. Its fairly difficult t get a new car and have to put it away for 3 - 4 months.

Embarrassing. Decided to wash the car since a lot of debris (leaves, muck on the streets) So I had the car out of the garage wsahed and then put it in the garage. A few minutes later my neighbours showed up to see what was happening so I gotta see if Stealth mode is actually quieter on startup.

PS Never accept delivery of a vehicle in November. Its either raining or snowing and dark early and basically gloomy. The car gets filthy in a day or 2 so looks like crap. You discover too soon how much muck and slop it picks up and looks like crap. The seats are not designed for heavy jackets and my wash hose did not unwind. Its fairly difficult t get a new car and have to put it away for 3 - 4 months.
Could be worse... We typically have to put ours away for 6 - 7 months... I bought my C7 new in a September and put all of 187 km on it before I had to put it away. That wasn't a typical fall here in AB but 6 months of hibernation certainly can be. :(

Could be worse... We typically have to put ours away for 6 - 7 months... I bought my C7 new in a September and put all of 187 km on it before I had to put it away. That wasn't a typical fall here in AB but 6 months of hibernation certainly can be. :(
I lived in Ottawa and had motorcycles and sports cars that generally were put away before Halloween and revived in May and have kept that tradition after moving to slightly better climate but I have usually had my choice of when to buy bikes/cars and that is normally March or April. This one I have not even photographed yet due to deluge and is the first one I will put away without knowing what buttons do what !

Do some testing first with the garage door closed.
12_20_bn9_lutz_propaneexplosionjpg

You the new Smurf blue C8 in South Surrey I saw driving around 2 days ago? If so, no good reason to not drive the car year-round in the lower mainland. Apart from a few snowy days per year, enjoy the drive. it gets dirty, but so what. Not like it can rust.

You the new Smurf blue C8 in South Surrey I saw driving around 2 days ago? If so, no good reason to not drive the car year-round in the lower mainland. Apart from a few snowy days per year, enjoy the drive. it gets dirty, but so what. Not like it can rust.
Not sure what day but trying to get to 804km so I went to White Rock, Crescent Beach, Tsawwassen, Beach Grove and next day Whistler. Finally got to 804 and the Smurfette really changed personality just in time to have a nice "spirited" drive back home on Sea to Sky highway along with someone whose car had emergency phone number lettering (911)

Attachments

• 20211116_121858.jpg
    20211116_121858.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.