Mine have started to do the same thing. I have about 9000km and this just started.
have an oil change scheduled for tomorrow and will ask them to take a look at it.

Will let you know if they find anything.

Later....

Reactions: Baby Ray
My brakes are squealing quite loudly at little pressure. Like when you're stuck in traffic. Anyone else have this issue. If so what did Gm dealership do about it??
My '14 does the same thing, quite annoying. Parked for now and thinking I'll bring it in during the driving season for the brakes and the extremely poor radio reception, the FM is God awful. Have you tried anything before you parked it?

The dealer tries one last thing a month before I parked it. Seams to be fine now. Something about in the brake Pistons itself. Replacing and lubing. Fingers crossed for this season coming.
As for the radio no issues. I never turn it on much as I just enjoy listening to the engine and exaughst sound. I hope this may help others too.

I found similar with my brakes but it was only sporadic. I elected to switch them off for Carbotech 1521s for the reduction in dust only and was very surprised how much I liked the Carbotechs over the oem brakes.....not a squeal to be heard and there is very little brake dust now after extensive runs. What dust there is, I can simply put the hose go and wipe without having it stuck to the rims.

Reactions: smackYYZ
The dealer tries one last thing a month before I parked it. Seams to be fine now. Something about in the brake Pistons itself. Replacing and lubing. Fingers crossed for this season coming.
As for the radio no issues. I never turn it on much as I just enjoy listening to the engine and exaughst sound. I hope this may help others too.

Hopefully that does it, we can't be the only ones with this brake issue so the fix should be the same.
As to the the radio: things should work and this is a definite downgrade from a bad system in the C6 I had previous. Yes the engine sounds nice but I put miles on my cars and a good radio and quiet brakes should be more important than 3 speedometers, lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.