RIP
You're a Regular King of the Post You're Liked 2 You're 10
Jul 15, 2012
Fairview, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Z06
Good evening,

Our 1st decent day in weeks. +9 and no wind. So I put on my running gear and headed out to the dike. People must be optimistic. Spotted were a dark green C4 vert with a tan top and a fairly nice metallic blue 1970's ish Z28. The Z28 guy pulled up to the stop light and his engine was rumbling and my only thought was God how I wish I'd have had my DaSilva prepped car here!

But a beautiful run along the dike was had and there were even a few others out speed walking and one other runner.

No word on my seat covers, I had expected a call today to say they were ready so hopefully tomorrow.

+8 tomorrow before it cools again with flurries on Saturday, +12 for Monday though.

Cheers,

Garry

Good evening,

Our 1st decent day in weeks. +9 and no wind. So I put on my running gear and headed out to the dike. People must be optimistic. Spotted were a dark green C4 vert with a tan top and a fairly nice metallic blue 1970's ish Z28. The Z28 guy pulled up to the stop light and his engine was rumbling and my only thought was God how I wish I'd have had my DaSilva prepped car here!

But a beautiful run along the dike was had and there were even a few others out speed walking and one other runner.

No word on my seat covers, I had expected a call today to say they were ready so hopefully tomorrow.

+8 tomorrow before it cools again with flurries on Saturday, +12 for Monday though.

Cheers,

Garry

Glad to hear you're finally getting a break out west. Won't belong now Garry. :D

You're getting into the high single digits up there!? We haven't gotten above +2 since early February (figure that one out). Hopefully some of your warm weather will be here by Monday!

Oops, just checked the forecast. Nice weather pushed back till Thursday next week. Not surprised. The weather was supposed to be nice mid March and they kept pushing that back, back, back until the nice weather was only a week away. Two weeks later and the nice weather is still a week away. WTF?:mad:

Wow, Keith!

Nice weather!

Garry, soon we will be on the road. The temptation is almost too hard for me to resist, and I've had to go on a cruise. I'm trying to stay off the until this gravel gets swept up though. I hope it pours rain while I'm away the next couple of weeks.

must be spring today. saw 3 bikes at original joes. probably need some anti freeze it's only 0 c today, hahahah oh and my son came and got his z06 out of my garage today, so.......

Just woke up to snow on the ground here in Cambridge. Ok......it's not funny anymore.

No surprise here, Antony -- it is still winter ya know...... :rolleyes:

C.:D

Attachments

• mini-IMG_0001.jpg
    mini-IMG_0001.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Snow here too of course. :swear:

This isn't even remotely funny anymore. :mad:

Wow Greg, after yesterday's balmy weather, you're going thru some extremes.:rolleyes:

Weird weather for sure.

Those dark clouds you noticed developed badly southeast of you in Shelburne -- a twister hit their town yesterday.

As well in Huntsville area they got flooded with a couple inches of rain in a short time .. .:confused:

C.

flood alerts in the north kawarthas the burnt river area is especially prone to flooding. here at home our lakefront is high but i doubt it will crest the shoreline. they are letting alot of water through the dam in buckhorn.

flood alerts in the north kawarthas the burnt river area is especially prone to flooding. here at home our lakefront is high but i doubt it will crest the shoreline. they are letting alot of water through the dam in buckhorn.

My sister-in-law located just east of Bracebridge (Fraserberg) and is stranded at her home. Road in is closed by flooded river. Her little lake (McKay) has taken over half the back yard and is still rising. From the sounds of the news last night, this whole area has seen some better days.

Mother nature is being crewel this spring. Kind of puts getting your Corvette out a few weeks earlier in perspective.......... But I still want to go for a cruise...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.