WildWilly55

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z-51 Coupe
Wow--those that listened to the weather and stayed home---you missed a great day up in Collingwood. The Wasaga Beach corvette crew partnered with Jackson Chevrolet and put on a great little show. Bar-B-Q was manned by Jackson Staff---Wasaga Beach Club did a great job---had a Bull Run test, options test and a quiz---with a best in show all in one--Sunny all day--a little breezy but alright!!
photo003.jpg

photo004.jpg

photo005.jpg

photo007.jpg

Peter in the supercharged car trying out the Bullrun course
photo010.jpg

Nice install!!
photo011.jpg

Obsession Mark won the 50/50!!! Show me the loot!!
photo012.jpg

Small but enthusiastic crew
photo013.jpg

Jackson crew manning the Bar-B-Q
photo014.jpg

The Wasaga Beach crew---great job

Part 2

Bullrun format was excellent--provided lots of entertainment
photo017.jpg

photo020.jpg

DJ to help move things along with music
photo022.jpg

Some product draws thanks to Jackson!!
photo023.jpg

On top of winning the 50/50 Mark also won the Best in Show 00-04 Corvette---then myself and Randy followed Mark home (did a mini cruise up through the Blue Mountains to top the afternoon off!! Another excellent day!!

Nice to see a good start to the Corvette season. I look forward to our start here. Everyday there are a few more vettes on the road.

Congrats Mark! Looks like you had a great day!

To top it all off. we got passed by a couple of crazy chicks in a Dodge minivan. The crazy Ho in the passenger seat was kneeling up on the seat with her shirt completely undone flashing her rather large Bolt on / Store bought boobs at us, as they went by.
I damn near drove off the road trying to unplug my I phone to get a picture.
Never did get the picture.

Pretty good day I must say. Winning $150.00 in the 50/50 draw, Winning the trophy in the C5 devision & being flashed by some huge Hooters.
Can't wait til next year.:canada:

To top it all off. we got passed by a couple of crazy chicks in a Dodge minivan. The crazy Ho in the passenger seat was kneeling up on the seat with her shirt completely undone flashing her rather large Bolt on / Store bought boobs at us, as they went by.
I damn near drove off the road trying to unplug my I phone to get a picture.
Never did get the picture.

Pretty good day I must say. Winning $150.00 in the 50/50 draw, Winning the trophy in the C5 devision & being flashed by some huge Hooters.
Can't wait til next year.:canada:

Sounds like you hit the trifecta!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread