image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Well my car arrived at the Dealer on Tuesday (2 days) ago and I picked it up today. I put 60 kms on it today around town before I parked it for the night. Attached are some pics. These are awesome cars, that's all I can say. I could not be more pleased.

Reactions: BT ZO6
Congrats. She's beautiful. Here's hoping for a great weekend! One of my first rides was Guelph Line south of 401... lots of twisting on that stretch. Enjoy!

Thanks Simple, I have driven that road many times in my G35, should be really fun in the Vette, the handling is phenomenal.
Hope to see u around this season.

Congrats Midnightcruiser. Beautiful ride. See you sometime soon at an Oakville Tim Hortons. Enjoy!!!
Thanks JJ, I've put 200km on it already, these cars are absolutely unbelievable, I never ever even test drove one. I wanted the first drive to be in mine. 600 more km's to go.

XPel is Paint Protection. My car is completely covered in a thin plastic that you have to really look for to tell it is there. Xpel is guaranteed against just about everything (most importantly discoloration/fading.cracking) for 10 years but, at least I think, its top quality is that it is self-healing. I have 25000 miles on my car right now, to include a trip around the US and Canada and there is still not a ding to be found anywhere on the car. I have noticed small dings throughout my travel, but they disappear in a day or so...self-healing properties.

Thanks AF sounds like that stuff really works well. What is the name of the place in Oakville that sells and installs it ?
I recall a demo being done when I was at the auto show but I am not sure if it was XPEL or some other brand. Self healing is definitely the way to go by the sound of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread