Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
I know there is a Halloween Thread already but I could not find it.

Found a picture after my only experience with Woodford Reserve. While still handsome in an earthy way I was not feeling well.

fCI8pHil.jpg

My six year old grand daughters first attempt at pumpkin carving. The first one she did pretty well the second is more of a slasher movie pumpkin. Miss being in the city this night we used to get over 200 kids, fun night. Enjoy Halloween

PB6BarBl.jpg

JbULvqtl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I know there is a Halloween Thread already but I could not find it.

Found a picture after my only experience with Woodford Reserve. While still handsome in an earthy way I was not feeling well. And I think your grand daughter did a great job on the pumpkins...

Hmmmmm..... Methinks Murray that over time you will find a way to insert reference to Woodford Reserve bourbon in many posts from here on in until I help you drink the last of that bottle ..hehe........ :drunkbig:

Eric, sometimes jokes get a little stale so I will not continue on with that trend.

Off today for a drive in our Ford F150 through a wooded area above us known at the Haliburton Forest Reserve. Bottoms up.:thumbs:

We had around 130 last night. My neighbour is closer to the road and stopped counting after 200. During 'pumpkin patrol' there were a couple of roads we had trouble moving the fire truck due to people parking on the shoulders of the roads but the young ones sure did have fun.

I think it is a great night for the kids. Saw pictures of the grand daughter and her friends, they had some great costumes. By chance we were in Montreal on year for Halloween and had an exciting time with their "Day of the Dead" parade in the Old City. Would love to go to Mexico for some of their celebrations of DOD. Big turnouts coast to coast and I have not heard of any real trouble and that is good.

We had 5 kids last night which is 2 kids short of our record. lol.... A drawback i guess for being a ways out of town. thank goodness for a couple neighbours.
And Murray.... your jokes never get stale my friend.... your wit always make me laugh.... :D

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.