You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Installed today, very happy with fit and finish, both were wrapped before install. He didn't think heat extractor slats would look good in Red so I nixed that.

Attachments

• 20190424_141901.jpg
    20190424_141901.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 20190424_141914.jpg
    20190424_141914.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 20190424_141853.jpg
    20190424_141853.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 99
Whoa!!! :hearttransform:. Don’t you just luv those stage 3 cunards.. I do on mine. Looks great Dan.:thumbs:

Ps. Luv the backdrop too
Thank you Frank! That useless traffic circle is at the top of the Golden hill just off the trans Canada. No traffic volume there, just locals, but it makes a good spot for a photo shoot. I do get some odd looks "why is that guy parked in the middle of the circle".

Installed today, very happy with fit and finish, both were wrapped before install. He didn't think heat extractor slats would look good in Red so I nixed that.

Looking great Dan. The aero changes the whole look of the car doesn't it. They look so much wider and lower with the stage 3 on the front and the side aero just bring the appearance to a new level.

well done.
enjoy

Thank you, yes it certainly looks better to me!
to
Looking great Dan. The aero changes the whole look of the car doesn't it. They look so much wider and lower with the stage 3 on the front and the side aero just bring the appearance to a new level.

well done.
enjoy

The entire car looks amazing Dan - you did well man! The aero bits do make a big difference in that special 'fast look' appearance. You guys in other jurisdictions are sooooo fortunate to not require a license plate that spoils the entire appearance of the front end. We hear rumours that Ontario is contemplating removal of the front plate. I drove mine for 3 weeks without it after purchase last August (avatar photo) but an officer friend recommended putting it on because they use plate scanners for both ends as well as toll road scanners in Ontario. So what do they do for out of province cars with no front plate buddy? - he had no clear answer other than a fine is highly likely - if pulled over.

Reactions: Dantanman
The entire car looks amazing Dan - you did well man! The aero bits do make a big difference in that special 'fast look' appearance. You guys in other jurisdictions are sooooo fortunate to not require a license plate that spoils the entire appearance of the front end. We hear rumours that Ontario is contemplating removal of the front plate. I drove mine for 3 weeks without it after purchase last August (avatar photo) but an officer friend recommended putting it on because they use plate scanners for both ends as well as toll road scanners in Ontario. So what do they do for out of province cars with no front plate buddy? - he had no clear answer other than a fine is highly likely - if pulled over.
Thanks so much! It really helps to have such a great body style to start with. I'm in bc so front plate is mandatory unless you have a dealer plate like i do. Even then I get pulled over by the odd officer not familiar with the law. D plate, i put that s%&t on everything 😁

Last edited:
Take advantage of any entitlements that come your way. Every profession does. I get major discounts on telecom services as a retired employee of that industry. Now how do I get honorary dealer status! ;) I feel a new slogan developing - Golden Black Vette or something to that effect. Any other suggestions for Dan's beauty in Golden. There has to be a play on Gold and Black.

Reactions: Dantanman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.