Mar 23, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Corvette GS
Province
ON
Hi All - Looking at Splash Guards for the Grand Sport. I am looking at the ACS Composite XL ones (recommended to me by Toxix), but I also came across these American Car Craft ones:

Does anyone have experience with the American Car Craft ones? Do you know the size of these ones compared to the ACS XL?

Reactions: ccltj
The thing I recently found most notable is that, once I placed an ACS order ...
it is far better to phone and order it over the phone ... as you get better
exchange rate order pricing in Canadian Dollars as this Company is in Quebec.
Their service and product support which included ACS XLs (for a friend) is absolutely superior. :thumbs:
(just next time I won't do the online order and save some $)

Reactions: ccltj and turbozig
Hi All - Looking at Splash Guards for the Grand Sport. I am looking at the ACS Composite XL ones (recommended to me by Toxix), but I also came across these American Car Craft ones:

Does anyone have experience with the American Car Craft ones? Do you know the size of these ones compared to the ACS XL?
I like the look of the ACS product myself. Don't have as I don't drive enough to worry about paint damage to the sides. Ziggy has and they look great and function well, I believe.

Reactions: ccltj
Cannot go wrong with ACS splash guards. I have them. And the best way to order from ACS is through amazon.ca. Bought them off amazon cheaper than I could have from ACS direct .
Actually depending how much you buy they will offer a discount and let you use a 🇨🇦 Cc when you call in. Wasn’t great but covered taxes....

Last edited:
Can't go wrong with the ACS. Especially if you plan on installing rockers. The ACS front guards extend lower just enough to protect the leading edge of the rockers. Something the GM ones don't... or at least didn't 2 years ago when I put mine on.

Cannot go wrong with ACS splash guards. I have them. And the best way to order from ACS is through amazon.ca. Bought them off amazon cheaper than I could have from ACS direct .
Man I wished I had done My homework, on my purchase. Thanks. I, too, will use Amazon, for my Next order!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.