Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
My wife was stopped at an intersection. The light had been red for at least 20 seconds when this SOB blows past her!

1679159634189.png

At least he blew past her and not through her.
And nobody was coming across.
A couple of years ago I was sitting at a stoplight waiting to turn left. There was one car coming in the opposite direction so I'd have to wait for him. The light turned green and I think the guy was staring at my C8 and didn't go right away. About 2 or 3 seconds after the light turned green for us a car went blasting through the intersection. If the guy across from me had gone when he should have it would not have been pretty.
I had just got the car and was not used to having the camera so I didn't think of chasing the guy to get his plate on camera and I couldn't find the video afterwards when it dawned on me I should save it. One of these days it's going to reward itself. I believe all cars are supposed to get them now by law. At least in Canada.

My wife was stopped at an intersection. The light had been red for at least 20 seconds when this SOB blows past her!

View attachment 106919
Forward it on to your local police. Here in NL, the owner receives the cost of the ticket (no loss of points) and the insurance will of course find out.

Forward it on to your local police. Here in NL, the owner receives the cost of the ticket (no loss of points) and the insurance will of course find out.
Agree, only issue could be that the vehicle can be identified but not the driver and it is the driver that needs to be charged. Let the cops deal with it.

Agree, only issue could be that the vehicle can be identified but not the driver and it is the driver that needs to be charged. Let the cops deal with it.
I think the driver will get the message either way when the owner gets the fine. I know I would be seriously pissed if some one driving my truck cost me

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.