Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
CCF Members,

Firstly, proud to say we are 99.999% spam free on here thanks in large to 3 spam filters and a virtual ban of the Ukraine and Pakistan. Forgive me Ukraine and Pakistan but all your traffic is spam.

Secondly, a couple of messages have slipped through, usually executed by real human spammers with fake location info that are proxying via the US/Canada. The telltale signs, well, health clinics, magical pills and promises of great fake Mexican/add your country passports etc in their posts. I encourage you to use the Report button functionality on the board. Little Report button under each post if you spot these guys.

The ninja mods and myself are usually on top of them before you notice but one or two do slip by and reports do help.

We recently cleansed our entire member database of all fake/suspect accounts but can't say we got them all hence the reminder to kill all spammers.

That be all.

Take care and thanks for reading.

P.S. Please don't report my posts given they typically resemble a spam template in tone and length :)

Ahhhhh to be back in the day when Spam came in a can and tasted (and looked) much like dog food.... and Corvettes had 283's and 327's and $ 3,000 would buy you a new split window 63 back then too.....

I grew up in England, what are you saying about my country's delicacies..... :)

oops.... As you so eloquently begged forgiveness from the Ukrainians and Pakistanis among us, I will humbly offer my apologies.... And FYI.... as a token of my apology, I have a can of the finest English cockles at home that I will feast upon tonight in your honor.... My ancestry also originated in England and much of my home province of NS is still awash in English tradition.... hmmmmm..... give me more time and I can suck-up even better for forgiveness....

and with that....At an auction in London a wealthy Scotsman announced that he had lost his wallet containing £10,000 and would give a reward of £100 to the person who found it. From the back of the hall an Englishman shouted, "I'll give £150!"

Reactions: Riley P
I grew up in England, what are you saying about my country's delicacies..... :)
since you brought it up Nik yes it is one of our delicacies -- and this proves it. I expect Nik has seen all the Python skits but this one fits the bill:
spam spam spam spam .......and spam.:)

Users who are viewing this thread