I would love to indulge. As a youth I could consume an XL pepperoni with a 2L bottle of Coke and the results are in. After quiting smoking and continuing in that lifestyle I gradually gained 70 lbs over the years. Now I have taken all dairy out of my lifestyle and dropped 14 lbs. Not saying that pizza is bad (it is sooooooo gooood). Just saying that for me, I needed to cut that out. :D

I would love to indulge. As a youth I could consume an XL pepperoni with a 2L bottle of Coke and the results are in. After quiting smoking and continuing in that lifestyle I gradually gained 70 lbs over the years. Now I have taken all dairy out of my lifestyle and dropped 14 lbs. Not saying that pizza is bad (it is sooooooo gooood). Just saying that for me, I needed to cut that out. :D

That pretty much sums up my life to date....

I used to be able to eat anything.... I was into football/wrestling/hockey/soccer... I'd eat a meat lovers pizza + coke and it would not affect me... I was always 240lbs and ripped... then I hurt my back and those things went away... except for the pizza+coke... now 290 =/

Two weeks ago I was 299.4lbs... and I said no F'ing way so i started my diet... 1 pack a day of cigarettes, 1km walk before work and 100 pushups, 50 situps and 20 pullups (going to work up). Lost 10 lbs in 1 week.

I used to be able to eat anything.... I was into football/wrestling/hockey/soccer... I'd eat a meat lovers pizza + coke and it would not affect me... I was always 240lbs and ripped... then I hurt my back and those things went away... except for the pizza+coke... now 290 =/

Two weeks ago I was 299.4lbs... and I said no F'ing way so i started my diet... 1 pack a day of cigarettes, 1km walk before work and 100 pushups, 50 situps and 20 pullups (going to work up). Lost 10 lbs in 1 week.

Good for you... keep it up..

Awesome on all counts! Are you also trying to drop the smokes as well? I found that losing all dairy (cheese especially) and running 4 km 5 times a week has helped a lot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.