Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
I have been struggling with my health the last few weeks and lacked the ability to actually clean up the car for its winter storage. Graham (nascar03), suggested rightly just put it away clean it in the spring and that is what I was prepared to do. A couple of friends from Toronto asked the same question and offered to drive up and clean it up and change the oil/filter for me.

Al (walleyejack) and Faraz arrived just before noon and got to work. I just cannot thank them enough, it would have broken my heart to put it to bed dirty. Thanks so much guys, you have no idea what your help meant to me.:thumbs:

IMG_5866.jpg
IMG_5864.jpg

At first glance ...
A photo of a Couple of Guys with a Real Good Friend who has a Corvette!
That becomes a photo of a Corvette Owner who has Two Read Good Friends!

Love It ! This is what's its all about just like when "paying it forward" ...
If you can, please put this up with your words for Media of the Month

Last edited:
Murray, that is what the car hobby is really about. The friends I have made within the last year on the CCF have far exceeded my expectations, and I see you have some fantastic ones there as well. It just proves again what a wonderful group the CCF is, and how Canada is the best Country. I am very proud to be a member of the CCF and to be a Canadian!!!

All the best with your health Murray. You have a whole winter to rest up and be ready to wheel around that Vette proudly early spring. Take care my friend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.