79173D6F-4919-4C70-A8B1-3A71B70DB2F7.jpeg

6 months of ownership. Am I in last place??😂😂🤣🤣

I feel I did not drive my C7 nearly enough (16,000 over 5.5 years). Going to change that with my C8, have had it for just over 2 weeks, nearly 1,200 KM on it, and the weather looks decent here in Calgary for the next week, so hope to get another 500Km before I put it to bed for winter next week.
On another note does anybody use the myChevy App? Was just looking through it today and noticed there is a section called Chevrolet Smart Driver - gives you details on all of your driving activity, also provides driving tips and a monthly report. The App indicated that I was doing "very rapid acceleration" and suggested, "Try to drive in conditions that allow you to speed up gradually." But that would be no fun!!

12,400 km after about 14 months of driving. But only drove it for 3 weeks in October 2020 before parking it...then drove daily from March 12 to October 27/21. So really just over 8 months of actual driving. Sadly, no highway trips due to COVID so most miles were around my City.

That means so far, you win the prize for most mileage JR410!

Reactions: JR410
I have 80KM :eek:
From dealer to Clearbra installer who have been sitting on the car for more than a week and done nothing.

Apparently it’s going to be a nice weekend in ontararario! Need to post updates on Monday…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.