I like the little one. It gives people a taste of your car and if they want a further look, they can check out your photo album. Such as my album where I took a picture of my car with 192 beer in the back.:D

150kb? We would only be able to get 3 posts per page.:D Unless you are including the script on your tires...which if I read it right should say Kumho Ecsta MX's, right?:)

Riley.....if that is your real name!!!!! ahhahahah......as a matter of fact..yes my tires do say that. ok maybe 150 it too much, but like the gentleman above me so kindly said...it could be a bit bigger!!!!

Rod

i will be back on the 17th. unless some thing horrible happens like the movie where all of north america freezes over and the only warm place there is to stay is the tropics.....then i might stay till things get better!!!

i will be back on the 17th. unless some thing horrible happens like the movie where all of north america freezes over and the only warm place there is to stay is the tropics.....then i might stay till things get better!!!

So let me get this right, you are currently in a warm sunny climate while the rest of us are freezing our proverbial proverbials off and your on a computer posting to a forum? Get out there and take more pics of chics on the beach man! :)

OK, I confess. I just got back from our cruis on January 14th and probably spent 20 minutes a day on my laptop. The rates were not cheap - $100 USD for 240 minutes (but we had a $70USD dollar credit each so I thought it was worth it).

Moral of the story: In my case, you can take the geek out of the country but you can't take the habits out of the geek. Now back to our regularly scheduled progeam :)

LOL...yes i must admit that i tend to checkin on our forum from time to time. and yes i have been in the dominican for 4 weeks with one left. and yes, i believe i have posted pics of chicks. and the net here where im renting....a 1900 sqft house. is free!!! so do i have a reason for not check our new forum...NOPE!!! but be assured, i will post more pics of these sweet ladies!!!!

Rod

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.