CH3NO2

2 You're 10
Nov 17, 2011
British Columbia
VetteCoins
Car
2000 C5 Coupe
Hey, I wanted a more sleek look to the vette and was thinking about taking off the side moulding/trim preventing the car door from being hit from other idiot drivers opening theirs into mine. The cons are ill be risking people hit my door but that can be fixed by not parking near anyone.

Anyways my question was when i take it off will there be an outline of the trim where it was? Since the sun would fade the paint around it a little bit.

Thanks!!

Hey, I wanted a more sleek look to the vette and was thinking about taking off the side moulding/trim preventing the car door from being hit from other idiot drivers opening theirs into mine. The cons are ill be risking people hit my door but that can be fixed by not parking near anyone.

Anyways my question was when i take it off will there be an outline of the trim where it was? Since the sun would fade the paint around it a little bit.

Thanks!!

Yes there will be an outline of the moulding .

You know, I see some C5's without moldings and I think they look great and figure I should take mine off, then I see some with them on and they look great too! So, I figured I'd just add a hood seal and be happy with it. But seriously, if there was a way to be able to take them off and put them on in a matter of seconds, I'd love to do that.

I like the clean / faster :D look "without" the BSM's.:canada:

P1050317.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.