Not open for further replies.

tayman1975

2 You're 10
Sep 1, 2010
Lloydminster
VetteCoins
Car
2007 corvette
I like the usa forum better that way. I dont think you should be able to sell whatever on here. I come to this part to find stuff for corvettes not cigars etc. Go on the usa forum and you'll get kicked off the site if you dont obey the rules. Come on guys if you want to sell your personnel stuff use kijiji. This is a corvette forum lets keep it corvette stuff.

You do realize that there are other categories in the classifieds both for vehicles and for parts Corvette related? Sure they could identified a little better but most here get the idea pretty well.

This general section is for all other For Sale/Wanted and is quite handy. I don't see an issue for my standpoint.

I much prefer our forum to others from what I've seen. Sure they may be run a little more efficiently and closer to the rulebook but you sure don't get the sillyness and immaturity here that you find elsewhere and that to me is priceless.

C.

Reactions: Keith Tedford
I agree with Colin. Our general for sale is for general stuff. However, maybe I can make the categories a little more specific. The usa forum is massive so I think that's why they have to be more strict on what sells on their site. I'll look into it but I have other things I need to change on the forum first.

You do realize that there are other categories in the classifieds both for vehicles and for parts Corvette related? Sure they could identified a little better but most here get the idea pretty well.

This general section is for all other For Sale/Wanted and is quite handy. I don't see an issue for my standpoint.

I much prefer our forum to others from what I've seen. Sure they may be run a little more efficiently and closer to the rulebook but you sure don't get the sillyness and immaturity here that you find elsewhere and that to me is priceless.

C.

I agree with Colin:agree: I don't see an issue here either.... :coolgleam:

Thanks Riley. It would be nice to go to a section where its only corvette stuff for sale and wanted only. After all this is a corvette forum. I just think myself it should be more of a site for the true die hard corvette fan like myself. Just my opionion please everyone dont get negative on me here now. Just pointing out something id like to see. Id rather deal with my own kind than the US forum get me. Im always looking for something for my car for sale not furniture lol see my point.

I don't agree with you...

I like the usa forum better that way. I dont think you should be able to sell whatever on here. I come to this part to find stuff for corvettes not cigars etc. Go on the usa forum and you'll get kicked off the site if you dont obey the rules. Come on guys if you want to sell your personnel stuff use kijiji. This is a corvette forum lets keep it corvette stuff.

Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
List any vehicles for sale or wanted

Parts for Sale/Wanted
Vehicle parts that you have for sale or wanted

General For Sale/Wanted
Post anything here that you have for sale or are looking for

Which part is causing confusion? :nono:

Seems to be a section for....
CARS(Corvettes)
PARTS
GENERAL

I like a cigar once in a while.......I like the general for sale section.......Guess if an item comes up that I have no interest in I don't need to click on the thread..........is that easy or what.........

I think that we are all still just responding to the ramblings of someone that doesn't hardly ever contribute to the forum and when he does, his opinions have a certain intestinal odor about them.

This is true. He's not been on for almost 3 months.
Why on earth anyone would suggest not having a section for selling non corvette parts is beyond me.
As SB suggests: If you don't want stuff, then don't click on the stuff forum. Plain and simple.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.