Apr 25, 2009
tri city
VetteCoins
Car
2006 C6
hi all, i am looking to get some mods done to my car soon, i need to bring it home first, but i was wondering where you all go to get your parts???
dealer? or is there any good shop around the GTA area. i am willing to make a drive if the prices are decent. looking for basic upgrades for now, still doing my research on some other stuff.thanks for any help.

a few more days, it seems so long, but i can't wait, will be picking up the car.
never owed a vette, but always loved them, its no split window, but will handle ten times better.it will be my first Red car too.i hope it don't stand out too much:D:D

a few more days, it seems so long, but i can't wait, will be picking up the car.
never owed a vette, but always loved them, its no split window, but will handle ten times better.it will be my first Red car too.i hope it don't stand out too much:D:D

You hope it does not stand out too much? There'll be more eyes on your vette than on the butt of a hot chick at the gym in Lululemon's. :rofl:

Good luck with the car!!! Let us know what you think after your first drive!

thanks, not the first time i will have a looker, but mostly trucks in my past.
no worries about the other thread by the way. i belong to other forums and to tell you the truth, i don't mind when people put their 2 cents in, i like to hear about others opinions, and i can make up my own opinion.this is how we can separate the web wheelers from the rest of the crowd.good info will come of it, and thats why we have public forums.
so i must have missed something from yesterday, cause i didn't see anything that was wrong as of yet.in fact so far i have had a great experience, and alot of people on here are really willing to help out, far better then any other community of forums i have been on in the past.:confused:

no worries about the other thread by the way. i belong to other forums and to tell you the truth, i don't mind when people put their 2 cents in, i like to hear about others opinions, and i can make up my own opinion.this is how we can separate the web wheelers from the rest of the crowd.good info will come of it, and thats why we have public forums.
so i must have missed something from yesterday, cause i didn't see anything that was wrong as of yet.in fact so far i have had a great experience, and alot of people on here are really willing to help out, far better then any other community of forums i have been on in the past.:confused:

Thats good, we want to have people come to the forums and learn from our own experiences good and bad. There is lots of information here and its getting bigger every day, I hope we can keep things civil here and all enjoy the forums and not push any people away with childish games (that can occur at times). Welcome aboard.

It was good talking to you today buddy! I'm sure you'll love the Vette. Let me know if you have anymore questions about those before and after dyno sheets I sent you with various heads and cam packages. Nothing like seeing "before" and "after" numbers before you lay down your hard earned cash.

The dyno and track numbers don't lie-that's for sure!

:canada:

Just finished Frank Dasilva's 07 Z06 . Drop by and have a listen if you can. This is one sweet sounding Z . Put together like it was my own, but then again thats how all the vette's I do are treated :D

I have a video , but just too tired to post it tonight.

See you soon :
[email protected]

Manny, you still have the car there, need more ideas. you got any used parts for sale? cam?heads? i think i got the bug now.trying to save a bit of dough, the wife will kill me if i spend too much on new parts.:mad:

Guys,

I love mods like the next gear-head but I have to pipe in. Lots of guys have gone "cam-crazy" and I'll probably get slagged for this. Unless tracking your cars on a regular basis, a cam is of no benefit other than allowing more tune for power. With gas prices on the rise again, you may be consuming more for less driving. There are so many other mods of lower cost, which will give you the rumble and thrust like CAI; X-PIPE; CAT-BACK; TUNE.

But hey, who am I to judge (I don't). If you have the money and the inclination, go with your heart.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.