Ok finally closing in 12,000km so need to pick service dealer-live in Horseshoe Valley so Orillia or Barrie is most convenient-Sadlon? Wilson? Georgian? Long way to go back to Burlington where I bought car but.......??? Anybody have service done in any of these dealers??
if I remember correctly from a thread that has since been deleted, Wilson Niblett sells corvettes for MSRP but adds non negotiable services on top of a dealer fee (something like rim/tire protection)

sounds like 2 strikes for that dealer
how about Jim Wilson in Orillia? any feedback?
I paid the $1200 last week for wheel and tire protection. Callaway wheel is $10000 a set and they don’t sale to the public .so have to get through the dealer.
iOS Image - 2122580648.jpg
iOS Image - 2264383063.jpg

Reactions: 12cents
It’s hard to find a good dealership that knows Corvettes . However just so everyone knows the Wilson dealership in Orillia is under new ownership as of January . It’s the same people that own Wilson Nibblet . I’m hoping the technology with there Mechanics will increase on the new Corvettes as this group owns so many GM dealership’s it’s unbelievable. My hat is off to the new C8 Callaway addition in this post . But you still might want to drive to Willson Niblit on your service Richmond Hill Von its not that far . There’s not a lot of dealers that are Callaway approved

Reactions: Callawayc8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread