I am 2nd in line with the Windsor area Dealer for a C8. Bought my ZL1 there and the C8 will be from there too.
So, the Dealer I am purchasing from is 2 plus hours from where I live.
What I am asking for is a recommended Dealer for service in the KW to London area.
I have heard good things about HMP in Exeter. Just looking for options.
Thanks again and appologies for not being clear.

Sorry, was just mentioning the irony of how we all seem to have to travel in hopes of getting this car. I was also just giving a shout out to your local dealer that I will be hopefully someday purchasing my C8 from. The Sales Team has been great and I have heard good things of the Service Department. They sell a few Corvettes so have the training and expertise to service this car (no personal experience). Sorry if I too, was not being clear on my Scherer recommendation. Good luck!

Reactions: Noreplacement
No worries. Good luck at Scherer.
image000000_2.jpg

Sad day. Traded in the Zl1. Good day when the C8 arrives.
Dealer had 7 new vehicles for sale on the lot that day plus a few used including the ZL1. Every SUV he brings in is gone almost instantly.

Wanting to hear from you folks on recomended Service Dealers in S/W Ontario for the C8. Hoping to find one from K/W to London area.
Buying from a dealer in Windsor area but he is 2 and 1/2 hrs away. Great dealer but too far.
Everybody but one didn't answer your question. lol. Finch is where Morgan Crosbie works and they are supposed to have a quality Corvette tech there.

I am 2nd in line with the Windsor area Dealer for a C8. Bought my ZL1 there and the C8 will be from there too.
So, the Dealer I am purchasing from is 2 plus hours from where I live.
What I am asking for is a recommended Dealer for service in the KW to London area.
I have heard good things about HMP in Exeter. Just looking for options.
Thanks again and appologies for not being clear.
I had the oil done in mine @ Anderson's in Woodstock. Quick and friendly. I'd go back

Rob

Reactions: Noreplacement
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.