I am hearing there is no slot or column for the E-Ray on the Canadian Consensus sheet today for the November 16th build.
Canada got no E-Ray allocations. There were some Z06 and Stingray allocations.

Last edited:
1stVette, did you have a question here about what this means?
Hi thank you for asking , I meant to reply it’s a good thing that I can’t afford one but hit post instead of reply. Slip of the finger so to speak. Although I do find them intriguing. As for pure electric, ain’t happening. I just returned home after being evacuated from Yellowknife due to wildfires along with 20,000 other people on the only highway going south. Now that would have been quite the fiasco had everyone been driving the electric vehicles that Ottawa is trying to force us into considering that there is one charger in the first 1,000 km . Although I’m sure that they would be fine here when we hit -40c . Morons.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Hi thank you for asking , I meant to reply it’s a good thing that I can’t afford one but hit post instead of reply. Slip of the finger so to speak. Although I do find them intriguing. As for pure electric, ain’t happening. I just returned home after being evacuated from Yellowknife due to wildfires along with 20,000 other people on the only highway going south. Now that would have been quite the fiasco had everyone been driving the electric vehicles that Ottawa is trying to force us into considering that there is one charger in the first 1,000 km . Although I’m sure that they would be fine here when we hit -40c . Morons.
Electric cars are not intended for the far north and the cold so you can disregard the information that you will be hearing soon about an all electric model.
Just stick to the Stingray and you'll be more than happy!

Reactions: 1st Vette
Ya, electric vehicles are still in their infancy and are not for everyone. Not one moron on either side has stated that.
However as a second or third car it could be a possibility in most every area of Canada

Reactions: cdnz and 1st Vette
Ya, electric vehicles are still in their infancy and are not for everyone. Not one moron on either side has stated that.
However as a second or third car it could be a possibility in most every area of Canada
I certainly agree with the first point but I think the biggest issue with the second point is that for the “ average “ Canadian the initial cost of the vehicle and home charging is sadly out of reach.

I certainly agree with the first point but I think the biggest issue with the second point is that for the “ average “ Canadian the initial cost of the vehicle and home charging is sadly out of reach.
Ya, even a bolt is expensive to buy new. I've been looking. But as I said they are in their infancy. For us it would be great. We don't go far in our other car or even in our vette. It would be nice to have an electric grocery getter.

Reactions: cdnz
Ya, even a bolt is expensive to buy new. I've been looking. But as I said they are in their infancy. For us it would be great. We don't go far in our other car or even in our vette. It would be nice to have an electric grocery getter.
IMG_1805.jpg

Murray, the Bolt was supposed to be cancelled at of the end of August so I ordered this one for my mom. It was $48,700 including tax, rebate, and 7 year GMPP $0 deductible warranty. Has a 400 km range which is more than enough as a grocery getter. In July, Mary Barra announced the board of directors at GM decided not to cancel the car and do a redesign with better batteries. I will be looking into developments down the road. This one has the black/navy blue interior. The navy is the like the dark colour of the C8 tension blue interior.

Reactions: cdnz and Murray20c8
View attachment 113893
Murray, the Bolt was supposed to be cancelled at of the end of August so I ordered this one for my mom. It was $48,700 including tax, rebate, and 7 year GMPP $0 deductible warranty. Has a 400 km range which is more than enough as a grocery getter. In July, Mary Barra announced the board of directors at GM decided not to cancel the car and do a redesign with better batteries. I will be looking into developments down the road. This one has the black/navy blue interior. The navy is the like the dark colour of the C8 tension blue interior.
Ya, not bad, but considering a trax starts at 24K it's double that.

Sept Allocation for E-Ray have been received today by some top USA dealers.

Do we have any Canadian confirmations?
Checking, I am doubting it as it is supposed to be a "slow" roll out for Canada but maybe we did get a couple?

Sept Allocation for E-Ray have been received today by some top USA dealers.

Do we have any Canadian confirmations?
Denis, I have heard back no E-Ray allocations for Canada yesterday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread