This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

September 13/14 Cruise weekend

no rooms in hinton or edson or jasper right now for saturday the 13th

where do we stay drayton valley then I can stay in my own bed (if robin lets me) ; ' )

ROBIN SAYS WE ARE IN HOORRAY FROM ROCKY MTN HOUSE AS i THEN GET TO SLEEP IN A BIT ,

Jeff

great to hear your coming Jeff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats great news Supercarpilot! Let me know when youre putting the snow tires on, /i want pics! Haha. I figure we can have a day cruise and hit some great scenery and be in our own beds that night.

I can't make it, my front tires are really shot. Didn't realize how bad and uneven they had worn (not hiway safe). Ordered new ones but they brought the wrong ones in. Now have some coming from eastern canada but won't be in til mid week next week.....grrrrrrr! Looks like you should have great weather.

That's too bad Somebuddy. If you load the trunk and punch the gas you could get the front wheels off the ground then steer by leaning! You can enjoy the trip through our pics and other things.............wink wink!

OK now for the important questions

1. where to get good gas in rocky

2. where is the car wash as went to DV today and they were lined up around the block with pickups so just came home but had a nice drive

3. what time at tims hortons or what is the new name of that place, burger queen USA

Jeffer2013

Shell or Husky I think the Husky 94 pumps ripped me off last summer at last years cruise..... seemed wrong the amount I paid.

There was some car washes mid town around 52 ave and 45 street area

If Paul is leaving at 9:15 am guessing he would be in RMH about 10am or 10:15am

He can confirm.

Brian

Look forward to seeing you Bearly Flying. Talk some of those other guys in your area to come out for the day!
Jeff when you're coming in from Drayton turn left at the first set of lights, the car wash is on you're right. Shell and Husky are further south down Hwy. 11. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
So got new skins on today so I'm in!! Also my bro is bringing his vette, will be meeting up in Rocky Mt. house.

that is just great : - (

2 more guys to lose TO in the best high milage car award, we can compare new tires,

mmmmmmmmm

OK see you there in rocky at 10am :seeya:

I will be the one watching my car when the wife goes in for my milk drink

Jeffer2013

Last edited:
also from drayton valley on hiway 39 heading east do not take

they are working on the bridge and it will wreck your undercarraige,

go 10 miles north of DV then east 9 miles then south on hiway 39 10 more miles and then east on 39 safer for your car and normally no coppers

later

tell all your friends

Jefferson

Is it still a go in the morning? And which A&W do we meet at? The one on Gas alley or the one by the London drugs?

Not sure......

Lots of A&W

https://www.google.ca/maps/search/A%26W+red+deer/@52.266716,-113.8040925,12z/data=!3m1!4b1

THE PLAN

Meet at south side A&W in Red Deer at 9:00am

Leave at 9:15 and head west on Hwy 11 to Rocky Mountain House.

I am just turning west onto hwy 11 and will try be close to Paul and his group... many are meeting in RMH around 10am.

Brian

A&W by London drugs is the place to meet. 9am!

Users who are viewing this thread